Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Find Lost Shares Certificates

It is very difficult to search your lost share certificates especially when your address is changed also because whatever communication company is sending you is at your old address and you are not there and nowadays no one bothers to inform you about your posts. Your dividends cheques and bonus shares just to the dustbin or to the scrap dealer.
We at Supergrowth not only help you tracing of that abandoned and abundance wealth but in getting that from not only the company but from the government because if you don't cash dividend of any company for seven-year consecutively the companies are bound by the law to delete your name from their shareholder list and transfer those shares and dividend to a fund called Investor Education and Protection Fund (#IEPF) created by the government. The whole process is very cumbersome and time-consuming. It not only requires the expertise of the stock market but the legal too. The procedure to get duplicate certificates because you lost the certificates too needs good networking, and relationships with various intermediaries like Registrar and Transfer Agents (RTA's), Companies, and with Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) too. 
We at Supergrowth do all the spadework and you get all your wealth while you are sitting at your office or home. We do everything from writing letters to the companies and registrars. The buying of stamp papers and printing of drafted affidavits, indemnities by our legal experts, and then notarized them. We submitted all the documents to the companies or RTA's in-person in most of the cases or by very reliable courier service. The publishing of mandatory advertisements in the newspapers as per formate required by the companies. The visiting and following up with companies and their registrars and transfer agents ( RTA's). By the way, this whole procedure varies from company to company but because we deal with all the companies we know the peculiar process and requirements of each company. 
We request you to fill this form by submitting whatever details you have and leave the rest blank. We will trace your lost wealth and get it for you once you give us the mandate and comment below if you have any questions we will respond as soon as possible. 
We can be contacted by any of these channels 

Wealth Discovery & Reclaiming Services Firm 

133 'A' Mittal Court, 
Nariman Point, 
Mumbai 400021
Tel. +91 22 3594 2808
Cell No. +91 98211 59921

Sunday, May 5, 2019

How you can search someone?

How you can search for someone? about whom you have these details for sure that is
Complete Name (might be father's too) and Last known address from that person left at least around 10 years ago if not more and the new occupant of that address and neighbors don't know about his or her whereabouts too.
Person's Age Group is around 45 to 65, so there is a good possibility that he might or might not on social media like FaceBook.com, LinkedIn.com, twitter.com, etc and even there you get lots of same name profiles so that too has its limitations. You have never ever met him or her in your life.
You don't know about his profession and even whether he or she is alive or passed away too.  

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Dedicated Desk for Corporate & None Resident Indians (NRI's) Clients

We at Supergrowth have a dedicated desk for the Corporates and None Resident Indians ( NRI's) Clients because the requirements and procedure are different for an individual Indian compare to company or NRI's. 
In the case of corporates or NRI's, they don't have Aadhar Card which is mandatory by the law for the individual Indian. We know What procedure needs to be followed to get the duplicate share certificates. What and When the use of Article of Association or Memorandum of Understanding in case of corporates and how to avoid difficult and expensive apostille in the case of NRI's. For further details comment below or contact us through modes of contacts given below. 

Share Certificate Related Issues

It happens lots of times that your family members and you were living at a different place and that family member passed away without giving you full details of his or her investments in shares. At the time of death, your mind was not finding his investment but it was shocked and priorities were different and after some time you get to this lots of time has passed. Lots of relatives and unwanted guests and visitors take not only your time but his shares file. Now you are back to your city and companies sent all the correspondences to his old address. There is no one to receive them and those go returned undelivered and after some time companies stop sending too. You don't have any details of shares so totally clueless about whom should you approach, that is where Supergrowth fits the bill. 
Once you give a mandate to Supergrowth, our search team regularly visits almost all the companies for various share related matters for our other clients. There we inquire about your relative's holding in that company in this process we not only get the holding but other details like Folio Nos., Distinctive Nos, Share Certificate Nos., Dividend warrants and Bonus Shares returned undelivered. We not only get the details of how much total dividend is not cashed by your relative but minute but very important information like shares from the merger or demerger, new shares after split-up of shares and bonus fractional entitlement. 
Once we get all the details then we go all out to get those shares transferred in favor of legal heirs or beneficiary. For further details and clarification feel free to comment here or you may contact us by any of these modes of communication. 

Transfer of Physical Shares

Transfer of shares